Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introduction To Our Free Online Training Program: Dealing With Difficult Customers


Since I've been doing doing customer service training seminars live for over 20 years, and have amassed a lot of material, I'm creating a free online video based course on how to deal with manipulative, angry customers.

After all, I can't be travelling forever, so you can take advantage of some of the content I teach without cost, and without having to have me...well, there.

First Video: About The Free Online Training Seminar


This first video explains where we are going with the course, and how to use the training videos, but of course you are welcome to do what works best for you.

Each video in the series is only about five minutes long, and while the visuals aren't overly exciting, I believe you will find the content helpful if you work with customers in person, online or over the phone.


Comments and questions are always welcome, and I'll do my best to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment